This undated post card shows the Fremont Arms Hotel, which was located at 542 S. Fremont Avenue, immediately across the street from the residence of the Alvarado family ca. 1917-1921.
The description of the hotel on the back of the card reads:
New and strictly modern. European plan. Rates [crossed out] and up per day; [crossed out] and up per week, with private bath and bath privileges. Convenient to all car lines, theatres and churches. Homelike surroundings. [crossed out].[crossed out] [written in by hand: T. R. Parsons] Prop.
Billiards and pool for use of guests